Re: AMD64 for CAD

Hi

> > Is any one using the above processor for their CAD application?. If so > what do you think is it better then P4?. > > Regards > > SKN

Crossposted to comp.cad.solidworks where the issue is often discussed. HTH

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

Yes, it runs quite fast. We have another guy with a P4 3.6Ghz. We both have to wait on 5,000 part assemblies. Perhaps we can compare opening time for the same assembly. Our machines are configured in a very similar fashion,

2GB ram, SATA HDD, FX3000 graphics cards.

Cliff Huprich wrote:

Reply to
kellnerp