Re: System Vendor Recommendations

Thanks for all the input from everyone.

Why don't You go for the fastest available when You're gonna invest Your own > time in it.

Above 2.4G the price rises quickly and there are diminishing performance returns. So, for my case I believe the money is better spent on a better graphics card.

Perry

Just don't stop at 2,4GHz....they are already old and the newest today is > also old in a couple of months. Why don't You go for the fastest avaliable

when You're gonna invest Your own

time in it. > > I've been working on Dell machines for the last 5-6 years and I have no > complaints so far. Only one broken graphic card fan which was replaced the > day after I called. > > Krister > > Edge skrev i >

diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:zI1Ia.12002$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldn

et.att.net... > > I'd like to get advice from which vendor to get a new system : Mass- > market > > such a Dell or a custom integrator such as Cyberpower, @Xi . Lately it > > seems Dell's quality and customer service has been slipping like many of > > manufactures based on some reports I've heard and what I've read in > > resellerratings.com. The planned system would be a Intel or Gigabyte P4- > > 2.4 GHz, 1 GB 300 MHz DDR RAM and an nVidia Quadro 4 750XGL, which would > > be used in my own business. > > > > Thanks > > > > > >
Reply to
Edge