SELL ThinkDesign® software license

Our company is selling on e-bay the software license for ThinkDesign® If you are interested in the described article proceed here

Necsi Srl

I don't think that you can. Besides, it's rented by the year IIRC. It wil lnot run for long, if at all.

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

aside from that, the fact that they just bought it and had just enough time to figure out that they don't want it should say something.

Reply to
Devin

The fact is that we acidentally renew it, but we don't really need that program for our applications

Reply to
Necsi Srl

thinkdesign / thinkshape can be purchased from Open Mind who's CAM program HyperMill runs inside of thinkdesign. It is always one release behind.

jon

Reply to
jon_banquer

You are pretty much an idiot, right? What, if anything, do you think your post about old releases has to do with the subject matter(s) of this thread?

Were they even asking about "HyperMill" (Korean support in Korean?)

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

OpenMind repackages thinkdesign / thinkshape and calls it HyperCAD which can be purchased without a yearly licensing fee. As I already mentioned it runs one release behind thinkdesign / thinkshape.

Info on HyperCAD can be found here:

Then:

Products / CAD / Product Overview

"hyperCAD® from OPEN MIND Technologies AG is a stand-alone CAD system based on the Think3 kernel. hyper CAD® uses a simple and intuitive Windows interface and includes a wide range of parametric features, that are particularly helpful for generating objects and defining machining tasks."

"You'll be able to create, edit, and modify complex surface, volume and wire frame models in a fraction of the time you'd require using comparable systems."

jon

Reply to
jon_banquer

BTW, Did you note that they HAVE 3dinkies and want to DUMP it?

NOT "buy" more *obsolete* copies, no doubt bundled with other software (probably required for the "sale" to even take place) at an even higher cost?

Odd how that happens if you pay any attention .

HTH

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

I just love this guy. He's always confused by the ads & buzzwords .

Any wagers as to if anyone will EVER let him use an actual 3D system? For anything?

BTW, I heard that he's been sending nastygrams again in secret ....

Reply to
Cliff Huprich