Shadows is not visible with white color base "PhotoWorks"

How can I create with PhotoWorks Scenery my part
to only have a white base plan (X-Z) where the shadows
from the part is visible ?
I can only get shadows when the base is a "color" and
not in Reflectance Style Constant.
I have activated Display Shadows under Lighting.
SW-2001
sp4
Thanks
Dennis
Reply to
Dennis
Don't quite understand but use something like "plastic" instead of "constant".
..
Dennis wrote:
Reply to
Paul Salvador
Hi Paul, also when I use plastic and give it primary color white it's result in grey.
What I need is to have my part with white background, white base and shadow on base from the part.
Dennis
Reply to
Dennis
Jack the diffuse and ambient values for the white material as far UP as they will go. It will help. You can also throw more light into the scene, and jack DOWN the diffuse on your other materials to compensate. Thats how we did this image, which came straight out of PWx2 without retouching (except the copyright text, of course):
BTW-Constant materials can't have shadows on them - they are 'constant'.
Reply to
Edward T Eaton
it's working - thanks
Dennis