Solidworks Courses Downloadable

Hi i found this place it sells courses for Solidworks tey are retail versions as .pdf files for 90% less of the retail cost i kid you not and solidworks 2005 is available soon by the same seller for only $80 its uploading currently.

go here

Enter merchant ID neonlightsdwyer or type keyword solidworks to get a big list of items.

These courses are published and illustrated in .pdf format. Save 80% retail and get it instantly! Paypal accepted. I will have all the solidworks lessons compiled soon for one low price 19 of them in total published by certified solidworks instructors. These are step by step illustrated courses.

Reply to
team_canada7555

I looked at this web site. First, they require you to register before you can see anything related to this product. How do you spell phising? Put yourself on a mailing list for what?

team snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com claims "HE" found this place... then later in the message he claims "HE" will have all the lessons compiled soon...

Is he the purchaser or the seller?

????

By the way:

phishing (fish=B4ing) (n.) The act of falsely claiming to be an established legitimate enterprise in an attempt to scam the user into surrendering private information....

Have a good day.

Mark

Reply to
marksv1