Solidworks lessons

these lessons will tach you how to make molds assemblies etc.. go here http://www.payloadz.com Enter merchant ID neonlightsdwyer or type
keyword solidworks to get a big list of items.
These courses are published and illustrated in .pdf format. Save 80% retail and get it instantly!
Quit posting the SolidWorks crap in a Pro/E newsgroup. SolidWorks it terrible and cannot compare to Pro/E on complex or large designs. I will never ever touch SolidWorks again. (Used it for 8 years...)

Absolutely no arguement there, I could not agree more.
.. ($olidWork$,.. AutoDe$k in a wool blanky)