Solidworks lessons

these lessons will tach you how to make molds assemblies etc.. go here

Enter merchant ID neonlightsdwyer or type keyword solidworks to get a big list of items.

These courses are published and illustrated in .pdf format. Save 80% retail and get it instantly!

Reply to
team_canada7555

Quit posting the SolidWorks crap in a Pro/E newsgroup. SolidWorks it terrible and cannot compare to Pro/E on complex or large designs. I will never ever touch SolidWorks again. (Used it for 8 years...)

Reply to
Brooke

Absolutely no arguement there, I could not agree more.

.. ($olidWork$,.. AutoDe$k in a wool blanky)

Reply to
Paul Salvador