Surfacing presentation at NHSWUG last night

Last night at the New Hampshire Solidworks user group meeting, we had a wonderful surfacing presentation by the one and only Keith Pederson of Computer Aided Products, that I'm sure many of you have met at one time or another, whether it be locally or at SWX world. I personally think Keith to be one fo the better presenters I have seen.

Our small, but growing group of maybe 10 users had present, three reps from CAP and two reps from SW, one being Mark Biassotti, who I always thought of as one of the surfacing innovators in SW, having seen him present at SWX world a couple of times.

Great presentation of a subject that not all of us get to use at our jobs....

Just wanted to mention this and to thank John Nolin for getting this group going!

Steve Pero Jaffrey, NH.

Reply to
Steve