SW2006 gets stuck

I just waited for 3 minutes for SW2006 to close the file properties window. I changed the text of a custom property, hit o.k. and I thought it locked up. I waited and it eventually finished.

It's stuck again right now while I type this message. I'm opening a sketch of a component while in the context of an assembly. About 3 more minutes. I've noticed SW2006 getting stuck on other things also that sw2005 didn't have a problem on.

Frustrating...

Reply to
Roland

What you want to do is use Rx to capture this and send it in to SWx.

Reply to
TOP