SW2007 sp0,.. what a F*$#@!^% joke!

It's clear to me,.. SW Corp = Ade$k.

Another company, same crap with next release promises.

Hey SW Corp, why don't you fix your SHIT before you release it!?!?!?

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Problems Paul?

Paul Salvador wrote:

Reply to
CS

sos/pos/spo = same old shit/piece of shit/service pack 0

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

So,,,Paul,

Tell us how you really feel

Mark

Reply to
MM

Paul,

Reading your commentary brings to thought yet another meaningless abbreviation for SW "Stress Works". What the heck happened that would prompt you to use the Ade$k word in an equation?

Kman

Reply to
Kman

"Numb"

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Paul,

Ya didn't really expect it to work, did ya ??

Mark

Reply to
MM

I have to agree here. The beta run better than the EX! The first two things I tried:

Import a IGES CRASH!!!!!!!!!! Try and Rx the problem CRASH (Had to move to a different machine to get Rx to work but only 1 in 4 work the Rx,,,

Try and change the color of a part, solid, surface yadda yadda THHHBBBTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to be kidding me If I bought a car and turned the key and found that only 2 of the 6 gears worked I would return it...

WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Salvador wrote:

Reply to
Ben Eadie

Ok, ok

I went off a bit early here I can color the parts on every machine but one (My favorite the MacBook Pro of course, the one I use all the time )but still I cannot import iges files

Now i am not using 2007 except for personal projects but still...

I was thinking of doing a whats new podcast on 2007 at my blog but that has been kyboshed in short order....

Ben

Reply to
Ben Eadie

I'll bet you $100 that you have a local install problem.

2007 has some issues, but they are not the blatantly obvious things you are complaining about. I've been running 2007 since alpha, and have crashed it maybe a dozen times (in several months). I don't mind criticism when its deserved, but you've got a local problem, not a software problem.
Reply to
matt

Classic.

Reply to
matt

Matt

I disagree the booting issue is that MS Desktop search is indexing all my files and I will not be able to use 2007 until it is done... Solution is to uninstal this crap and voila all works on the startup. Also I made the error of installing it even though I did not in Beta, This just confirms that MicroSoft SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With regards to the Colorization goes... In beta all was fine on this front. After I upgraded to EV 0.0 I am unable to color the parts, surfaces, features etc etc...

So I am positive this is NO A LOCAL problem.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Eadie

Ben

Now where is my $100.00

Kiddng ;)

Reply to
Ben Eadie

Matt,

After experimenting I found that my problem with coloring parts was that, now get this, I had photoworks turned on??? If you drop this add in you can color parts....

Still not seeing the local install problem?

Ok I will stop now before I make more enemies, please don't take any of this too seriously, or personally, I am just a frustrated user and venting which I am positive you are all too familiar with.

And I should have known better.

Gahhh!!!!!!!

Ben

Reply to
Ben Eadie

Your local problem is the emblem on the lid. None of what you're seeing happens here. Of course I opted out of the indexing install. It slows every thing down, even when it's not indexing.

I'll send you a mail address you can send the check to ;o)

I don't contest that MS sucks, but I don't see where running MS software on a Mac improves anything at all.

About your coloration thing, you didn't say specifically what the problem was.

Yeah, I'm familiar with the frustrated user bit. I go there from time to time too. I'm a little oversensitive to people who have imagined, self-inflicted or "training issues" and try to pass them off as software problems. Running SW on a mac sounds like self-inflicted wounds to me. You can't get a stellar graphics card (ATI Radeon) in one of those things for starters.

Reply to
matt

LOL!

MM wrote:

Reply to
Ed

You will never know unless you do some experimenting.

For me, it is just one more tool to improve my overall productivity, by keeping my computer up and running as near to 100% uptime as possible without wasting time.

Once the dust settles, I may even get one of the new MacPro desktops, and load up a proper nVIDIA card and run SolidWorks there for my 23" screen work to make life hum along even smoother.

Just avoiding having to be restricted by one platform or another for whatever comes along is a joy. When a zero day exploit for WinXP comes along, I shrug. If the Mac has an issue to contend with (though I really can't remember the last time it was caused by the Mac or the Mac OSX), then I have XP running, and I still have spare older "boxes" with both XP and OSX ready to boot from.

Bo

matt wrote:

Reply to
Bo