Technology Transfer 2006 Green Technologies, Better Business for a Better Tomorrow

Technology Transfer 2006 Green Technologies, Better Business for a Better Tomorrow November 17, 2006

8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Technology Transfer 2006 will take place at Wilkins Theatre, Main Campus Kean University 1000 Morris Avenue Union, NJ 07083

Website:

E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@kean.edu@kean.edu

Kean University President Dawood Farahi invites you to an intensive international one-day conference focusing on the current state of green

technologies.

The conference will highlight advancements in the acquisition and transfer of green, eco-friendly technology, both locally and globally, with a particular focus on renewable sources of energy, sustainable development and global leadership in clean technology during this critical time in the history of our nation and the world. Social, economic and geopolitical progress is driven by technological innovation, and Kean University is committed to the proposition that smart, clean, renewable energies and eco-friendly business practices benefit each and every one of us on this planet, and our children and our children's children.

Our conference will focus on commercial opportunities for entrepreneurs

of green technologies designed to meet the challenge presented by the climate change crisis. We will also hold panel discussions with a wide range of experts dedicated to lively discussions.

Reply to
kutech