Tube construction

Hello. I'm trying to build 3d construction of tubes. The tubes in this construction will be welded. The problem that I've met is: I'm starting from the first tube, then I'm going from part mode to assembly mode and keep going to add more tubes, but the I can't make correct intersections of tubes. The function that I use is 3D sketch and Sweep, but that function don't give me the desired result - correct intersections curves. Does anybody met this problems and maybe anybody knows the tutorial about tubing construction except Solidwork's tutorial. Thanx.

Reply to
Felix

Are you using the weldment and structural capabilities in 2004. They figure out miters and such.

Reply to
Corey Scheich