v. slow highlight in sp3.1

greeting people

installed sp3.1 and I find clicking on a face of a part made in previous sp is taking up to 8 secs or so to actually highlight and turn green - same delay if click in empty space to end the selection - anyone else see this? when making a new part the behaviour seems ok...

neil

Reply to
neil

ok will answer my own question... this is due to having the SW stereo plugin enabled as an add-in. hmmm worked ok before...guess they changed the display inards slightly

Reply to
neilscad