3D Railroad; Lionel Library

Hi,

I've recently purchased/installed Abracadata's 3D Railroad Concepts and Design. I'm new to model railroading and am wanting to build a layout for my dad's old Lionel O27 set. I've discovered that the libraries in 3D Railroad do not lineup when designing a basic loop within a loop (two turnouts). Has anyone else had this problem? I've downloaded the addon libraries for Lionel from their site, but still cannot get it to work...Any help/Assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Carl

Reply to
Carl Sweetland