Anyone use LPS-1 for track cleaning?

In the rmr FAQ at

's a discussion on track cleaning using LPS-1 Greaseless Cleaner. This item was written in 1994. I don't recall seeing LPS-1 mentioned in any of the more recent discussions on track cleaning.

Anyone have current experience with the product?

Val

Reply to
VManes

This

Yes, I have used it for years. Works extremely well. Electrical contact greatly improved by its use. Use only a drop or so for 20 or 30 feet of track. Jake Warner

Reply to
Jake Warner

Works great. Use only a small amount.

Reply to
Howard R Garner

Jake, Howard, What method do you use to apply it? By hand, track cleaning car, trained mouse?

Val

"Jake Warner" wrote ...

"VManes" wrote ...

This

Yes, I have used it for years. Works extremely well. Electrical contact greatly improved by its use. Use only a drop or so for 20 or 30 feet of track. Jake Warner

Reply to
VManes

Track cleaning car would be fine. I spray a little on a piece of scrap cork ballast and rub the track with the cork. I've never seen LPS-1 except in a spray can. Jake Warner

Reply to
Jake Warner