FA: Ebay -- Micro-Trains and other stuff

Due to my failing health and eyesight, I have decided to dispose of all my N-scale equipment (already gave the layout away to someone who
needed it).
I have started listing stuff at EBay, starting with the Micro-Trains stuff and a few other items, such as custom painted New Haven Kato cabeese, a custom built New Haven EP-5 rectifier loco, etc.
My seller ID is sjh50.