Re: [HO] Need brush source for open frame motor.

Called NWSL about my need and they sell brushes for specific motors

> only. Need brush(es) with a .115 dia. Is there brush material that can > be cut to size? > > While I am at it, I need an open frame motor and NWSL had but one and > it doesn't fit my needs. Like other sources if you have any. > > Vern

For open-frame motors, try Bowser. They sell Pittmans. Best in the biz.

Their price list can be downloaded at:

Gary M. Collins

Yes I aggree Bowser and Pittman motors............OR you could work in a can motor, they draw less current and run smoother. :-)

73,

WB7FFI Pat

Reply to
John Franklin

Many thanks for the Bowser/Pitman suggestion. I have downloaded their catalog. Monday I will make a tele call.

Yes, in the end, I will probably go to a can motor. For right now, being curious, I want to find out what is wrong with the motor that is in the engine.

Thank you, Vern

Reply to
w9hly