Scrap Aluminum loads

Pretty much any sort of scrap metal is carried that way. A good place to see this in action in a small space is Phillips Metals in St Louis (a fantastic modelling possibility). Here are some links to Live Earth and Google Maps images.
David Bromage
Thanks the first microSHAFT links didn't work but the Google did! I'm making a rather large composite picture of this area for future ideas!
Reply to
Big Rich Soprano
Agreed on MicroPuts (or MickeySoft or . . .), but the links did work for me.
But where was the Derelict Davenport?
Reply to
Steve Caple
It worked here too... Sometimes the people doing the bad-mouthing are the actual source of the problems.
It looks like they are converting the rail bridge over the Mississippi River just east of the property to a highway bridge?
Reply to
Mark Mathu

Site Timeline