Gas welding aluminum filters

Anyone have experience with goggles, specifically; Didymium Vs. cobalt Vs. Tin Man's specials? Kent sure wants a lot of money for his lenses.
Will brazing fluxes work for aluminum?
--
Stupendous Man,

Tinman's lenses work great for aluminum, and like shade 5 for steel, only need one set of goggles.
Brazing flux does not work for aluminum, Kent's does. Completely different chemicals.
Bob

Wale Aparatus sells Gold-Diddies and Gold-Cobalt safety glasses for less than Kent wants for his lens. They both work.
Here is a source for gold-diddies
<http://www.tracysworkshop.com/p-4873-didymium-glasses-shield.aspx?affil iateid050>

No.
As to flux I would buy it from Kent.
Thanks guys. I guess i will have to spend the money. Kent White came in and did all the bodywork in a restoration shop where I worked. It was worth my time to "clock out" and watch him.
--
Stupendous Man,