6 cubic metres of coal - cheap!

Hello!
I have at least 6 cubic metres of coal in central London which we found in a coal hole! The property is near Paddington station so easy to
find!
Make me an offer ! (but there is no reserve so you might get it very cheap or even free of charge)
It looks like top quality house coal and has been there for about 30 years (it would have been used in a coal boiler for the central heating system in a small block of flats).
You can park a lorry outside in our car park, but you will need to bag it and carry it up 1 flight of steps. If you have a hoist on your lorry you could use that !
Any offers?
Lightman