How I can find co-operater in engine sensors

Our factory want to extend our products-sensors and gauges which we had more experience in aircraft engine gauge and sensors. So we want
to develope our gauges and sensors used in power equipment, engine, such as caterpillar heavy construction equipment, crane, tractor... Or other gauge and sensors which customers can supply requirement. We wish to cooperate with engine parts manufacturers and petential users.
Our factory, subsidiary factory of Mingda/Lion Orient trading Limited, is manufacturing aircraft engine gauges and sensors for civil aircrafts and military aircrafts. With the reliability, preciseness in mechanism and competitive price, our products have been well sold and enjoyed a high prestige from their users. We sell our gauges and sensors for American and EU markets for more than 15 years.
We can do 50pcs-100pcs-more. We don't care about quantity.
Best Regards
Luo Zheng Email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com snipped-for-privacy@public3.bta.net.cn http://www.ming-da.com Phone:+86-10-88364766 Fax: +86-10-88364226 SKYPE name: luozheng-mingda