Holloway pictures

The pictures from Holloway yesterday are now on my Webshots area.

Fred

See all my pictures at

g6zru

Thanks Fred. They all are old engines - does this indicate the preference of the photographer or the fact that there were no post 1930 engines present? ;o))

Regards,

J. Kim Siddorn, Regia Anglorum

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and the information in this message and/or attachments may contain protected health, legally privileged, or otherwise confidential information. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not further disseminate, distribute, disclose, copy or forward this message or any of the content herein. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may or may not indicate the established policy of Regia Anglorum. It is the society's principal to rely solely upon hard copy communications in dealing with contractual matters.

This computer is protected with daily updated anti-viral software, but it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure their incoming mail is virus-free.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Photographers preference! I have photographed so many engines over the years that nowadays I just take ones I haven't seen before or those I have an interest in. There were many later ones there, including what looked like two Normans mounted in one frame.

Reply to
g6zru

the armstrong siddeley is owned by me along with the Petter PAZ1 that won 1st prize at the show

Reply to
p.hallam