my new bamford

hello all,

you can see pictures of my newest engine -a bamford EG1 in the stationary engine folder on webshots .

i also have new pictures of my stuart water pump on webshots too ,

the address is :

hope you like , john

would anyone have a 'contact points cover for a Wico 'a' mag??

i am also looking for a cover(brass part) for the rocker greaser similar to a 'D' type ,

can anyone help ???

Reply to
john dungan

Looks quite tidy John although its fallen over in the second pic :-). The fuel tank looks fairly good. Have you considered lining it with one of these two-part epoxy glops. No doubt someone will post a URL for the product whose name escapes me. regards

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Frost auto restoration of Rochdale do a tank repair kit - a google search should pick them up. Car body filler seems to make a good temporary repair job - I've found several tanks that have had a generous coat of that and were fuel tight!

Cheers

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden