New toys

Hi all,

picked up a Petter S type, 8hp, during the week. I've always very much liked my

5hp model, but it never seemed quite, well, big enough. The 8hp model is a lump with much more presence and I'm more than pleased with it. It's in barn fresh condition and is a 1926 model, AFAIR. I haven't yet written to Mr Edgington for the history, but I'll contact him next week. There is plenty to do on it, judging by the internal clonking, but I can feel that it's going to take over as favourite engine from the 5hp model.

Also shown is a Parker pump I acquired recently.

Pictures at:

If the links don't work at first, be patient while Webshots get their act together.

Regards, Arthur G

Arthur G

I think the engine shifter is an unfair advantage, to keep the NG on a level playing field you should use muscles just like the rest of us :-))

Martin P

p.s. nice lot, if you spot a pump like that aga> Hi all,

Reply to
Campingstoveman