Lister D Genset

Gentlemen, Pictures are in place with some question's.

One question in particular, did these have their own manuals and does anybody have one please.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Martin,

I trust you'll write to Mr. Edgington and let us know a date. I think this will be a lovely set when restored, and particularly like the kidney-hole flywheels, which I've never seen on any other Lister D, apart from the one in Engine Torque in the current SEM (June '05).

I'm not sure I like the colour. Is this the original paint or are there other colours in evidence?

As to muscles - what are they? ;-)

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

The letter to DWE will be in the post tomorrow, the blue as far as I can tell is all over, no sign of green. The flywheel is considerably larger also at 1000 rpm I assume for removal of firing pulses. I would assume you farming types would have muscles or are you classed as wiry :-))

Mart> Martin,

Reply to
Campingstoveman

It is a rather pretty set and IIRC the electrical thingy on the carb is somewhat rare. Its the potatoes that are wiry :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

In my case Martin, the term wiry does not apply. Fat git is a term of affection some use about me :-)

Arthur G

is all over, no sign of green.

firing pulses.

Reply to
Arthur G

I'm glad you qualified "fat git" :-))

Mart> In my case Martin, the term wiry does not apply. Fat git is a term

Reply to
Campingstoveman