McClaren Diesel Engine

Hi Folks.

At Last I have the photos that I promised on 30 August. If you're interested please go to

Can anyone tell me exactly what model this is ? Year of manufacture ? Anthing really.

Thanks in anticipation

Tim

PS. I have managed to lose all previous replies - Sorry can't cope with modern things like computers !!

Reply to
Tim Clark

Fascinating, haven't a clue though! It seems to have glow plugs as well as provision for starting papers.

No mention of a small engine like this from McLaren in the 1946 edition of 'Modern Oil Engine Practice', though it must be from that sort of period.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

reference to the British Diesel Engine catalogue 1 Ed. 1947 shows a marked similarity to an LMR 2 of 20-24 hp. hth

Reply to
Roland Craven