power to fly

Hi Kim was it this site that I posted to you off group?? Mike.H. ================================================ Hi Kim I agree $100 is a bit steep so try link below @20 euro's it is a little easier on the pocket. not sure of exchange rate at a guess say approx. £15. Regards and good hunting Mike.H.

Scroll down to item No TB011335 ======================================================

Reply to
Mike.H

Thought I was suffering from memory loss!

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Yes Mike, of course it was you! I apologise for my poor memory. My grateful thanks I transfer to you and if I can do you a favour sometime, just say ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike.H" Newsgroups: uk.rec.engines.stationary Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 2:21 PM Subject: power to fly

easier on the pocket.

Reply to
J K Siddorn

My pleasure. Now if you can find any original Barr&Stroud WB1literature ! ;-))

Btw for all in our region The Book barn at Hallatrow is worth a visit. Not much i.c. engine related altho a fair selection on steam . Be warned it is not a 10 minute meander through a few shelves,it is massive. Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H