power to fly

Hi Kim
was it this site that I posted to you off group??
Mike.H.
Hi Kim
I agree $100 is a bit steep so try link below @20 euro's it is a little easier
on the pocket.
not sure of exchange rate at a guess say approx. £15.
Regards and good hunting
Mike.H.

Scroll down to item No TB011335
Mike.H
Thought I was suffering from memory loss!
Reply to
Nick Highfield
Yes Mike, of course it was you! I apologise for my poor memory. My grateful thanks I transfer to you and if I can do you a favour sometime, just say ;o))
Regards,
Kim Siddorn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike.H" Newsgroups: uk.rec.engines.stationary Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 2:21 PM Subject: power to fly
easier on the pocket.
Reply to
J K Siddorn
My pleasure. Now if you can find any original Barr&Stroud WB1literature ! ;-))
Btw for all in our region The Book barn at Hallatrow is worth a visit. Not much i.c. engine related altho a fair selection on steam . Be warned it is not a 10 minute meander through a few shelves,it is massive. Mike.H.
Reply to
Mike.H