Stover & Cooper

An American friend has asked me if I have access to the SE Magazine Oct 2004 issue 367. I don't get it these days (but I have a lot of the early copies if anyone needs help) He wants to see 2 articles about Stover & Cooper. Can anyone help please?

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Dave, I see no Stover or Cooper articles in issue 367, October 04. Get him to check his info.

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton