Veteran And Vintage Machinery Show

Clwyd Veteran And Vintage Machinery Society 30th Annual Show at Oswestry Showground on Saturday and Sunday 14th & 15th June 2008

Richard H Huelin

Showground on Saturday and Sunday 14th & 15th June 2008

I remember the early rallies at Plas Coch as some of the best I have attended anywhere. Everybody friendly and a plaque and a free lunch ticket as exhibitors entered. It broke our hearts when you had to move to the Plassey. (still a good show but not as good as before)

Reply to
Dave Croft