newbury 4x4 and vintage spares day

on sunday 5 october we will be running a combined 4x4 and vintage spares day at newbury showground,there will be no traffic delays! earlier trader opening times and a 20 acre car park, please take a look at our website www newbury 4x4 and vintage spares day .com or www markwoodwardclassicevents.com (link to newbury site). we organise a number of events mainly in the north of england, please get in touch if you need further info. thanks mark woodward

Reply to
woodyauto

Well, this looks like really good news!

Can I make a suggestion Mark? Please could you "zone" the site at least to some degree? This will save us old souls tramping round the whole place looking for stationary engine stuff hidden carefully amongst the 4x4 bits!

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Agreed and I will try to be there. Of course, living only 30 miles away help[s a bit :-)

John

Reply to
John