Aluminum Handrail

Can anyone enlighten me on the steps necessary, and the abrasives used to smooth welds and match existing finnish on 2" alumunum (pipe) handrail joints (90 degree branch)? Thanks, and any estimates for time per joint by those experienced would be appreciated too!

regards, JTMcC.

Reply to
John T. McCracken

I was aware of these but will it work well on a 90 degree branch?

Match the adjacent pipe finish, regular old aluminum pipe so's I'm guessing somewhat brushed.

Thanks, JTMcC.

Reply to
John T. McCracken

What do you do to keep the black off users hands?

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards

Depends. It is a fairly maneuverable frame. I have been amazed at thge places I have gotten it to fit.

Here is the tool.

Second one down the page.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Okee Dokee, Thanks,

JTMcC.

Reply to
John T. McCracken

BTW rather than buy custom made 1.5" x 24" belts for my FLEX tubing sander, I often just buy good quality 3" x 24" belts and just split them with a razor knife from the backside.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler