Anyone know anything about a Lincoln AC/DC 250 Code Nbr: 8309?

First, happy Independence Day to all my American brothers and sisters out there!

I'm looking to buy this machine, but cannot find it anywhere on the Lincoln web site. It tells me I need to be a member of MyLincolnElectric.com. But, to do that I need to contact a distributor.

So, can anyone give me any information about this welder; specs, a manual, whatever?

Thanks,

rvb

-- As Iron Sharpens Iron, So One Man Sharpens Another. Proverbs 27:17

Reply to
Rick Barter (rvb)

That code is listed here with links that work.

Steve

Reply to
Up North