Chinese QC practice- low cost efficiency improvement

A while ago there was a news story about a Chinese refrigerator factory having severe quality problems. The government sent a special team in to correct the situation who quickly called for a mass meeting of the entire workforce. The government team shot the two top people from the factory in a public display to inspire the remaining workers to improve quality.... Brian

Reply to
brian458666

Bet it worked.

John

Reply to
JohnM

It's baloney. Please do some research next time before spreading such stuff.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjk
¶x?eRÍnÛ0 ¾û)xÊQKÒ4I·¢h»GØ^?v??,ª¢/o?Êé ÓEI}b³ú¥üh3cÜ=÷ûý½«°¨¾z?ô§¸Heå­=e)a UôM¤I¿o6?ãÓîxØÝãÃnûðä¶ûýn³~M???×ë^{çE| ?eLê:?sÍ3¿?ðS?½@é)L¨?PáA?ä`+c±Ò?#)A¦sfO­ûü_¾ÀÎØÍz¼rô t­x#.7HYÚ@?:øÝx±f(??^u?aX?êºt?3u¥?å2ba?&^??»K¸A?!Ð ? m@U ??)Y@Êy?0N®f%_ìAGÿ©?©µ?;c?,IHR ¥ë,Ã
Reply to
Steve B

Damm now can that be applied to government might improve a few things Derek

Reply to
Derek

A while ago there was a news story about things you read on the internet not necessarily being true.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

It solved their drug problem as well as prostitution..when the communist party took over.

Reply to
Randy Zimmerman