Clarke chopsaw, oppinions please

after some research , a plasma cuter is not in my budget right now , so I am shooting for a cheaper alternative to cut metal with ,

for some reason I am hesitant to buy a coldsaw blade with carbide teeth......

so .... locally the lowest price I found for a chop saw / or cut off saw is a - Clarke -brand for $99 , including a 14" abrasive blade.

15 AMp motor , 2.5 HP

what do you guys thing of it ? is it ok, or should I stay away from it ?

thanks

Reply to
acrobat-ants