Dead Plasma Cutter

I have a Harbor Freight 91814 plasma cutter. I've had it for years and it's been great machine. I used to use it almost every day. I lent it to a now ex-'friend' and they returned it full of metal filings and dead. The two big resistors on the PCB that are connected to the shell of the nozzle have arced and burned away. I was able to buy a new PCB, but it changed slightly. I had mine so long that there was a new rev. on the PCB. The manufacturer changed it to use a remote cement resistor. So here's my problem. Harbor Freight cannot get the resistor. They cannot tell me what resistance and wattage it is. Does anyone out there own a HF 91814? If so, could you open the case and see if your's is the on-board or remote resistor type. If it's the remote resistor type, I need to know the resistance and wattage of the resistor. And, where the leads from the resistor go, as mine has the older type wiring harness and I need to update that bit of it. If I can get this information, I can revive my happy little plasma cutter. Thanks in Advance, Kay

Reply to
Kay