delicate molybdene welding problem

How can I acheive thee welding of a 25 microns thick leaf of molybdene and a 1mm molybdene electrode with a spot welding machine (2 copper electrodes in which pass an electrical current,see what I mean). So far what I do is,press the extremity of the moly electrode with an hydrolic press ,degrease the 2 concerned parts in solvant,I also tried ultrasonic baths for cleaning,and go on the welding machine. When it works (one time out of twenty)the bounding is kinda weak,on the machine I try different settings of pressure of the copper electodes and of the energy goin' through. Tried to increase the bounding zone using larger copper electrodes but it doesn't work the two moly parts stick to the copper electrodes but not to each other. What amI doin' wrong?(hope this is clear.) Thanks for any help yall' can give me.

Reply to
vincent guerrini

- snipped-for-privacy@aerov.jussieu.fr (vincent guerrini) - spluttered in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Strictly a guess.... perhaps silver or gold electrodes?

Reply to
Greg M