Gasoline / Oxy Cutting torches

According to the manufacturers gasoline / oxy makes a cleaner cut than
acetylene due to its highly oxidizing flame.
Does this mean that it is not feasible to weld with gasoline /
oxy heat?
Has anyone experience with gasoline / oxy cutting?
It sounds like it could be cheaper to run than acetylene /
oxy. Just
thinking of buying an acetylen / oxy but thought to raise the question about
gas /
oxy rigs.
- Graham

Graham Parkinson
Graham,
Petrogen started placing 'ads' for the petrogen rig on the
Everyone asked the guy to put up or shut-up. He set up some rigs and they were demo'd by a few on the board and the editor of some 'farm' magazine. You can go to the site and do a search for petrogen to see the results.
-dseman
Reply to
dseman
Opetrol is the company that you are talking about not Petrogen. Opetrol is located in China. Petrogen is located in California. Yes, they sell simular products.

R. Duncan
Thanks for the link - it was informative - since I'm not cutting up any ships in my backyard I think I'll just go for an acetylene / propane / oxy setup
- Graham
Reply to
Graham Parkinson