I finally tried a Miller Passport today

Well, One of my friends bit the worm and bought one. I have to admit that is really, really one nice unit and built hard enough to justify the cost. Being a fan of the M10 gun for tight spots has always been a favorite over a Roughneck. The one really cool thing is the duty cycle on that little beast can really crank it out. I put together a 16 point roll cage in a 2004 Talon with it and it never burped, misfed, nothing. I also found that the CO2 bottle from Miller for a spare is like $60.00usc and at a paintball shop we got the same ones for $12.00 each (And a mother bottle of course.) Outside of the spatter with CO2 all the welds looked great and we took some cross sections to the band-saw just to see..... Perfect. I was having NO problems attaching the 2-3/4" tubing to 3/8" flat mounts and welding to the chassis. It does go through gas fast but it coincides perfect with the recommended duty cycle. I'm gonna get on once I can justify a portable. The Dynasty still killed the "toy" budget and when the Snap-On truck pulls up my wallet vibrates in my pants.

If you want a 110 VAC/220VAC and are in the market please do yourself a favor and take a look at this model. It does cost more but it makes a 135 look like a toy.

Respects, Rob

Fraser Competition Engines Chicago, IL.

PS: I slammed the wall in Joliet, blower exploded half track and parts shredded the rear left tire with parts took me directly into the wall. Total loss. Down to one carfor 2005. I watched the rebroadcast on ESPN just now. I looked like a friggin lucky guy! If interested it was the Top Alcohol Dragster Eliminators it will be on again NHRA on ESPN2 West. To top it off my back was still trashed from Pomona.

"For sale, one top alcohol dragster, shaped like a horse shoe. Motor needs some work, some pars can be found in the tires. Best offer considered.... hahaha"

Reply to
RDF