Miller Welder

Have any of you heard of a Miller model JB37? There is an ad for one and I can't find any information on it. Thanks

Reply to
ConcreteArtist

I don't see anything like that from Miller. Any chance jb37 is the user name of the guy selling the welder?

Reply to
Curt Welch

I would be suspicious of any seller with user id starting with "jb".

Ignoramus1923

Or worse, "bj"!

Reply to
SteveB

Hummmmm - Since it's a gal selling the Miller perhaps I should check things out.:)

Reply to
ConcreteArtist

Why, Iggy?

j/b

Reply to
justme

Perhaps he was making a reference to the ubiquitous JB Weld .. :-)

Grant

justme wrote:

Reply to
Grant

I am referring to a poster accosting rec.crafts.metalworking, whose initials are J B.

Ignoramus24584

Ah. I gave up on r.c.m., signal to noise ratio got way too low for me. I hung in there from 1994 until about 2008, a lot longer than many people.

Grant

Ignoramus24584 wrote:

Reply to
Grant

Ok, well, I must have missed it.

j/b

Reply to
justme

You mean you couldn't figure out how to work your kill file and filters. The rest of us have ours working nicely, resulting in a good sn ratio.

Reply to
Pete C.

I use the practice of looking at subject line. If it says "Sex with goats", it's usually about that, and I simply pass. Yeah, there's a lot of noise there, but you have to choose to click into it.

Like "Sex with goats". Golleeee, I wonder what that could be ............

click ......................

HTH

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Sheep are better lovers. Goats twitch too much.

j/b

Reply to
justme

And goats can get their feet out of your boots too easy.

Gunner Asch

I heard the expression the other day, "Happier than a Utah shepherd with a new pair of Velcro gloves."

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

That is a very good one. I love oblique humor, sheep, too.

j/b

Reply to
justme

I always heard the only reason God made women was because he couldn't teach a sheep how to cook.

Reply to
Tim

Great!

j/b