New at MIG with gas

I just started trying to MIG weld with gas. I have a Lincoln ProMig 135. As I was told, it does make a lot cleaner weld than flux wire, so I think I am happy.

But occasionally, a little ball of weld goop shoots off (on fire) across the table. What might I be doing wrong? I don't want to burn my garage down to learn how to do this :-).

Reply to
burntfingerling