PTAW microplasma stainless steel welding

Hi,
In our company we are welding stailess steel sheet formed in tubes of very
small thickness: 0,005 - 0,02 inch.
We used to weld with TIG, but now with microplasma, and have problems
choosing the righ gas combination for this application.
Since this is longitudal welding, please inform if you have any knowledge
about welding speed of material AISI321, AISI316Ti, AISI316L..., and the
proper gas combination.
Regards, thanks in advance,
Antun
Reply to