PTAW microplasma stainless steel welding

Hi,

In our company we are welding stailess steel sheet formed in tubes of very small thickness: 0,005 - 0,02 inch. We used to weld with TIG, but now with microplasma, and have problems choosing the righ gas combination for this application. Since this is longitudal welding, please inform if you have any knowledge about welding speed of material AISI321, AISI316Ti, AISI316L..., and the proper gas combination.

Regards, thanks in advance,

Antun

Reply to
gobn