Soldering/Brazing Cast Aluminum

Hi, and shame on me: I deformed a cast aluminum router jig and would like to reform its shape, rather the way old time auto body repairmen
used lead to fix dents. Question: there are all kinds of products for soldering aluminum; do any of them work? Any advice at all on this would be much appreciated, and thanks in advance along with apologies if this aluminum question has been asked a zillion times before.

Lumiweld and similar products. They work fine, just follow the instructions carefully, particularly the stuff about cleaning.
Practice first!