Store / Shop / Warehouse space available in Edmonton

Hello Group,
If your business is looking to expand into the Edmonton area.
I have Store / Shop / Warehouse space available at 8521 Argyll road in
Edmonton that would be ideal for a Retail Business needing Show room
Space,
Automotive repair business or for Construction trades needing shop and
warehouse space. It is 4200 sq. ft., 3 overhead bay doors, 20 foot
ceiling, pleanty of parking, high traffic location..
I am asking for the new tenant to take over the space and lease which
expires at the end of 2007.
If you know someone that is interested in some store / shop / warehouse
space please have them contact us at snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca to discuss
the
numerous possibilities for the space.
Thank you