Store / Shop / Warehouse space available in Edmonton

Hello Group,

If your business is looking to expand into the Edmonton area.

I have Store / Shop / Warehouse space available at 8521 Argyll road in Edmonton that would be ideal for a Retail Business needing Show room Space, Automotive repair business or for Construction trades needing shop and warehouse space. It is 4200 sq. ft., 3 overhead bay doors, 20 foot ceiling, pleanty of parking, high traffic location..

I am asking for the new tenant to take over the space and lease which expires at the end of 2007.

If you know someone that is interested in some store / shop / warehouse

space please have them contact us at snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca to discuss the numerous possibilities for the space.

Thank you

Travis

Reply to