Greater Los Angeles - Shop Space Wanted

A home shop machinist seeks an industrial strength space in which to operate, for the long term, his manufacturing business directed at producing top quality products for freedivers.

Open to sharing a space and my equipment (under my supervision).

Security is a top priority as is freedom to work late (11 p.m. max)

Minimum power requirements are 100 Amps 240v Single Phase (I have a 5 h.p. phase converter)

Must be willing to sign a lease stating my rights to operate, etc.

Currently own the following equipment:

Vertical Milling Machine Hardinge Chucker Lathe Bandsaw Table Saw Jointer Planer Dust Collector Drill Presses Abrassive Machines Deburring Equipment Cutoff Equipment Full Array of Machinist's Measuring & Layout Equipment. Tig & Stick Welder Misc Hand & Power Tools

Reply to
Dean

\ Where in LA?

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. - George Orwell

Reply to
Gunner