Greater Los Angeles - Shop Space Wanted

A home shop machinist seeks an industrial strength space in which to operate, for the long term, his manufacturing business
directed at producing top quality products for freedivers.
Open to sharing a space and my equipment (under my supervision).
Security is a top priority as is freedom to work late (11 p.m. max)
Minimum power requirements are 100 Amps 240v Single Phase (I have a 5 h.p. phase converter)
Must be willing to sign a lease stating my rights to operate, etc.
Currently own the following equipment:
Vertical Milling Machine Hardinge Chucker Lathe Bandsaw Table Saw Jointer Planer Dust Collector Drill Presses Abrassive Machines Deburring Equipment Cutoff Equipment Full Array of Machinist's Measuring & Layout Equipment. Tig & Stick Welder Misc Hand & Power Tools
On 14 Jun 2004 10:12:23 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Dean) wrote:

\ Where in LA?
Gunner
That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.         - George Orwell