Los Angeles County Sikorsky Firehawk S-70

I am looking for diagrams, blueprints, or high res photographs of a
Los Angeles County Sikorsky Firehawk S-70 so I can create a model of
this aircraft.
Can anyone point me to a source? Please email me direct at
snipped-for-privacy@fireengines.net.
Thank You in advance
Reply to
llorance
llorance said the following on 30/06/07 00:39:
Ask in alt.binaries.pictures.aviation and also in rec.aviation.military possibly. They are usually quite helpful.
Good luck in your search!
Reply to
Richard Brooks
You might check here.

frank
Some photos and even a pdf for decals have recently been posted on the Heli-Kit News Discussion Forum:

Kelly Quirk
Is the tail number N15LA? If so, I have a couple I shot at the Los Alamitos Wings, Wheels & Rotors show last October.
Reply to
the Legend of LAX