Wire feed tig

Anybody here any great news about a wire feed for a tig. I know they are out
there but two years ago they seemed pretty expensive. Ernie I'm still
going to write my name on that Coke can- 2 year's ago I answer that stair
rise/run question. Still in practice!
Reply to
New Horizon Interlock
Loading thread data ...
CK makes them. They are a called Cold Wire TIG feeders, because the filler wire is not electrified.
They are quite pricey, but you could easily make one from a cheap 110 volt MIG welder wire feeder.
They are rarely used handheld. Mostly they are for robotic welding of pipe and plate.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.