Wire feed tig

Anybody here any great news about a wire feed for a tig. I know they are out there but two years ago they seemed pretty expensive. Ernie I'm still going to write my name on that Coke can- 2 year's ago I answer that stair rise/run question. Still in practice!

Reply to
New Horizon Interlock

CK makes them. They are a called Cold Wire TIG feeders, because the filler wire is not electrified.

They are quite pricey, but you could easily make one from a cheap 110 volt MIG welder wire feeder.

They are rarely used handheld. Mostly they are for robotic welding of pipe and plate.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler