Lincoln SA200 Disassembly

Anyone out there know how to disassemble the generator end of an SA200 Short Hood Welder. I took the big nut off the shaft and removed the exciter armature. Then I removed the four 1/2 inch bolts, but I can't get the next housing off - the only thing I can figure is that the bearing is pressed on to the main armature shaft - I did fashion a puller and managed to get the housing loose - it will rotate on the shaft, but I can't get it to slide off the shaft. What did I miss?

Reply to
BFR