Need help with setting for a Regency 200 with spoolmatic 3

I just picked this up at an auction, downloaded the manuals from Miller and nothing in there on settings. For running 5/64" diameter 4043 wire where should start?
I have an Airco Dip-Pak 250 but I wanted a spool gun to run aluminum, and I could not pass this deal up.
Remove 333 to reply via email

On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 20:18:39 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@enter.net wrote:

Correction, that should be 3/64" (1.2mm) diameter wire.
Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.