A Plane A Day!

Get a Plane a Day for 7 Days!

RCPLANE

Reply to
RCPLANE

Nuts ~ I thought someone else had my track record for re-kits. DC3

Reply to
DC3Gooney

Where is there a reference to a plane a day for 7 days?

Reply to
Pete Christensen

At the bottom of the page.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

Do we also get a SPAM a day for the rest of our lifes? Well, I set up an account only for this offer, so it will show... Giving away plans is great, harvesting e-mail adresses isn't, lets se if this is a great offer!

"RCPLANE" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Reply to
GuW

Well, I didnt get the plans either...

"GuW" wrote:

Reply to
GuW

There are no plans that I can see. I am up to "Installment 6" of the "Plane a day" and they are ALL ads for ARF's. Technically its not a lie but it IS bullshit. Im interested to see what happens after plane 7...

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

And you always thing you'd be able to spot the scams... Atleast I didn't blow one of my good e-mail adresses on this one...

Have you gotten the last one yet?

Reply to
GuW

Reply to