ADV: TECH RC BATTERIES - Custom Built Battery Packs for your radio controlled devices!

NEW WEB STORE!

TECH RC BATTERIES - Custom Built Battery Packs for your radio controlled devices! TECH RC can build any battery pack in any configuration. Since we build our packs in house, we can build custom packs that fit your needs for all standard and custom RC cars, boats, aircraft and more. We have a large variety of batteries in stock and can special order any battery not in stock that you might need. Visit

to shop for NiCad, NiMH and Li-Po cells, packs, chargers, connectors and more.

(posted by a friend - please do not reply)

Reply to
Hired Gun