Aero Cruiser

Has anyone had experience with the Hobbico aerocruiser electric airplane?

Reply to
twofattwofly

I can fly the Aero Crusier

But I need to made some modifications to the plane

1.- you need a good Charger , I use TRITON 2.- you need to change the motor for another 400 ( I use Graupter SPEE 400 6V hobby lobby $9.50) 3.- change the servos , the actual servos are too large and heavy, use Hitec HS-55S Servo Economy Sub Micro S/JR/Z ( The areo crusie comes with adaptors for this servos) 4.- Change the speed control, I use Great Planes ElectriFly C-20 Min High Freq ESC w/BEC

now the plane can fly

Good luck

Alejandr

- almontem